Q. Who processes the signups?
A. All signups are processed by CCBill
Q. Is there a minimum amount I have to generate to get paid?
A. No, but you must have at least $50 due to you before a check is sent out by CCBill. All amounts are accumulated month to month for monies under $50.
Q. How does CCBill track the signups?
A. When you sign-up, you are given a unique HTMLcode to link to Yummygirlphotography’s site. When a surfer clicks on that code, they are given a cookie that shows they came from your site. When that surfer joins the site, CCBill looks for that cookie and you are credited with the membership. The new cookie system makes it so that you, the Webmaster has to do absolutely no programming. Simply post the HTML code on the link. This cookie stays with the surfer for 30 days, so even if he leaves and then returns later to join you still get credit for the sign-up.
Q. When will I get paid and who pays me?
A. You will get paid WEEKLY directly from CCBill.
Q. How do I know I’m not being shaved or ripped off?
A. This is one of the reasons we use CCBill. CCBill is a third party that makes its money by charging Yummygirlphotography a fee for every sign up we process. As a third party, CCBill wants to make as much money as they can so they have no reason to “shave” your sign ups. Also CCBill makes all webmaster payouts so your get paid on time, every-time.
Q. Can I use photos from the Members Areas?
A. Yes, please email us at email@example.com to request content.
Q. How can I see how many sign-ups I’m getting?
A. CCBill provides real time statistics for our webmasters and their traffic. Just click on the “Login Section” on the Navigation Bar above.
Q. What else can I do to improve my sales?
A. Email us we love to help webmasters with information about improving your sales with banners, hosted galleries, free photos and more.
1. You earn 50% of all signups and all rebills thereafter for the life of the membership.
2. All monies will be tracked and paid directly from CCBill.
3. E-Mail marketing (spamming) is prohibited.
4. Sites that contain: Child Pornography, Beastiality, Warez, Passwords, Rape and acts of violence are strictly prohibited from advertising for us, or using any of our promotional banners and images. We reserve the right to terminate for any violation of standards or practices we deem improper.
5. We reserve the right to suspend any accounts without notice if found to be violating any of our terms in any way shape or form.